Monday, June 4, 2012

Upcoming Guest Post and Future Series!

I hope all of you out there in blogger land are doing well. Forgive the inconsistent posting over the past few months as I was finishing (and then successfully defending!) my dissertation. It can be done!

I'm back and although the summer will probably prove equally inconsistent, I hope to settle into a more regular posting pattern come fall. In the meantime, I'm happy to announce a guest post in the ongoing "Strategies" series by good friend, Jacob Babb. Look for Jacob's post later this week.

Also in the hopper, I'm planning a series of posts to close the summer and jump start the fall. This series will be comprised of questions that I send out to a wide array of humanities academics at various points in their professional lives from graduate student to seasoned faculty. The questions will range from the immediately practical (how do you handle multiple writing projects?) to the more conceptual (i.e. how do you see yourself in the context of your field?) Therefore, if there are any particular questions that you would like answered, please post them in the comments stream or send me an email: mmullins83 [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Jacob. This does indeed sound like a productive way to grow your experience as a writer while simultaneously creating an archival record of this experience. It will be interesting if you sit down and read through this archive as you read through the finished dissertation...

    -WD

    ReplyDelete