Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Don't Lose Heart!

I'm in the throes of wrapping up my dissertation. So if you're out there struggling with seminar papers, exams, dissertation chapters, articles, revisions, I can relate.

I'm also trying to round third base on a teaching semester that includes four classes with three different preps. So if you're out there struggling with keeping up your excitement, grading, maintaining commitment, avoiding burn out, I can relate.

I've been slack on blog posts the last couple weeks as I do my best to stay afloat, and next week gets even crazier because I'm presenting at a conference!

But I've taken a moment to write this post just so we can all have our moment of empathy and then move on. I want to share a simple message that would be even more cliche if it weren't for the month of march and the basketball madness with which it is associated:

Don't give up, don't ever give up!
-Jim Valvano

No comments:

Post a Comment