Friday, July 29, 2011

Special Thanks and Coming Up

Thanks again to Toby Coley for two great posts this week on approaching and tackling the dissertation.

Next week will kick off with the second installment of the "Strategies" series!

Here are some of the topics for posts you'll find here in the near future: following through on goals, changing your writing space, being a happy writer, negotiating teaching and writing. But as always, I'd love to hear from you as to what kinds of problems, topics you'd like to see discussed on this blog.

The semester is approaching fast. Don't forget to take a break if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. The fact that it is really a good topic you have posted. You can make it more widely. Many of you will be able to help it. So post your blog on a regular basis, and we thought about how she would be able to make it good, very good. My tutor suggest me dissertation service for my dissertation writing and hope it'll helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete